Latihan soal PTS bahasa Inggris SMP kelas 9 semester 2 k13 revisi dan kunci jawaban bisa digunakan oleh para guru dalam memberikan bahan ajar tambahan kepada para muridnya. Sebab, latihan soal PTS bahasa Inggris ini bisa diberikan secara berkesinambungan selama proses belajar mengajar berlangsung. Karena hal itu akan meningkatkan kemampuan para murid dalam memahami teori yang ada. Sebab, pelajaran Bahasa Inggris ini juga perlu dipelajari secara teori untuk bisa mematangkan praktek dalam berbahasa Inggris itu sendiri. Maka dari itu, guna menguji kemampuan para murid yaitu dalam ulangan biasanya akan banyak soal bahasa Inggris yang muncul. Sehingga hal itu perlu persiapan yang begitu matang. Dengan adanya latihan soal ini akan menyempurnakan proses belajar mengajar yang berlangsung di sekolah.
Proses belajar mengajar bahasa Inggris sekolah tidak akan efektif bila para muridnya jenuh dan juga kurang berminat dalam belajar bahasa Inggris ini. Apalagi menjelang ujian berlangsung. Maka dari itu, langkah yang perlu dilakukan adalah para guru dapat memberikan latihan soal PTS ini kepada para muridnya agar bisa lebih bersemangat lagi dalam menghadapi ujian. Untuk itu adanya kesiapan dan juga mentalitas yang sangat baik akan menghadirkan suatu hal positif yaitu terdapat pada diri siswa. Sehingga para siswa bisa mendapatkan nilai nilai yang bagus pada mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris ini. Oleh karena itu, para guru juga akan diuntungkan hal itu karena telah berhasil untuk memberikan para murid suatu pemahaman yang baik pada para murid. Dengan menggunakan latihan soal ini. Kemudian juga tidak ada lagi rasa malas pada diri siswa karena sering dilatih untuk memahami teori-teori yang ada pada bahasa Inggris. Apalagi prakteknya juga akan mudah untuk diterapkan dalam kehidupan sehari-hari.
Materi PTS B. Inggris Kelas 9 Semester 2
|2||Bab 8||They are made in Indonesia|
|3||Bab 9||What is it?|
Soal PTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 Semester 2
Jawablah pertanyaan berikut ini dengan benar dan tepat!
The text below for the questions number 1 to 5!
Who was the name of Dayang Sumbi’s son?
Why did Sangkuriang kill his dog?
- Because he was lazy to hunt
- Because the dog disturbed him
- Because he wanted to kill his father
- Because there was no deer and he began desperate and worried
Why was Dayang Sumbi very angry and hit Sangkuriang’s head?
- Because she didn’t like the taste of the deer liver
- Because she found out that the liver was not deer liver, but her husband’s liver
- Because she couldn’t cook the deer liver
- Because Sangkuriang ate all the deer liver
What was the reason that Dayang Sumbi couldn’t marry Sangkuriang?
- Sangkuriang had another woman to marry
- Dayang Sumbi had another man to marry dikenali
- Dayang Sumbi recognized that Sangkuriang was her son
- Sangkuriang realized that Dayang Sumbi was his mother
What did Dayang Sumbi ask for celebrating their wedding day?
- Sangkuriang had to build a lake and a boat in one night
- Sangkuriang had to make a house in one day
- Sangkuriang had to make a mountain in one night
- Sangkuriang had to build a temple in one night
“Sangkuriang began desperate and worried …”
The closest in meaning of the word desperate is …
“With a dawn just moment away and … “
The antonym of the word dawn is …
For number 8 to 13, change the words into passive voice!
My mother is cooking fried chicken in the kitchen now
- Fried chicken was cooked by my mother in the kitchen now
- Fried chicken cooked by my mother in the kitchen now
- Fried chicken is cooked by my mother in the kitchen now
- Fried chicken is being cooked by my mother in the kitchen now
My father always fixes the car in the garage every month
- The car is always fixed in the garage by my father every month
- The car was always fixed in the garage by my father every month
- The car is always being fixed by my father in the garage every month
- The car was always being fixed by my father in the garage every month
My brother was playing the game at 9 yesterday
- The game was played by my brother at 9 yesterday
- The game is played by my brother at 9 yesterday
- The game is being played by my brother at 9 yesterday
- The game was being played by my brother at 9 yesterday
My sister have studied English at campus
- English was studied by my sister at campus
- English have been studied by my sister at campus
- English is studied by my sister at campus
- English has been studied by my sister at campus
I have been teaching my students for 15 minutes
- My students has been being taught by me for 15 minutes
- My students is being taught by me for 15 minutes
- My students have been being taught by me for 15 minutes
- My students was being taught by me for 15 minutes
She has made cookies since two hours ago
- The cookies was made by her since two hours ago
- The cookies have been made by her since two hours ago
- The cookies is made by her since two hours ago
- The cookies has been made by her since two hours ago
The picture below is for the questions number 14 to 17!
What is the characteristic of buffalo?
- It is big, strong, dark-coloured mammals without horns
- It is big but weak with small horns
- It is small and weak without horns
- It is big, strong, dark-coloured mammals with huge horns
Where is the habitat of African buffalo?
- It lives in herds near water
- It lives in the water
- It liver in the river
- It lives in the sea
What is the use of water buffalo as farm animals?
- It is used to keep rice fields
- It is used to be a pet
- It is used to eat the grass
- It is used to pull carts and ploughs
Where are the buffalo released to run free in the swamps?
The picture below is for the questions number 18 to 20!
What is the meaning of nocturnal mammals?
- It means that they fly out at day-time
- It means that they sleep in caves during the night
- It means that they sleep in cage during the night
- It means that they sleep in caves and attics during the day and fly out to feed at night-time
How do bats catch insects in the dark?
- It uses sound
- It uses wings
- It uses mouth
- It uses feet
What is the closest meaning of the word bounce?
Soal PTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 Semester 2 (Essay)
Jawablah pertanyaan berikut ini dengan jelas dan benar!
What are the moral values that we can take of the story about Sangkuriang?
- We should not be desperate and worried
- We should not be angry easily
- We should stay with our family no matter what happened
Change the words into passive voice!
My lecturer has been teaching Math for an hour in my class
Math has been being taught by my lecturer for an hour in my class
Arrange the jumbled words into a good sentence!
Cake – my – aunt – made – has – birthday – a – been – by
A birthday cake has been made by my aunt
What is the characteristic of whale?
Whale is a mammal. It lives in the sea. It has big size and whale is the biggest mammal in the sea.
What is the characteristic of orang utan?
Orang utan is a mammal. It lives in the forest. It looks like monkey. It has fur and two hands and two feet. It can be found in Indonesia.
Sumber gambar: pexels free images